What are the benefits for the child?
By assembling the 3 puzzles, the child develops their understanding of the world around them through the concrete representation of the animals’ anatomy.
This material boosts the child’s vocabulary, prepares their hand for writing and creates a fertile ground for acquiring scientific knowledge.
Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities.
- 3 wooden animal puzzles with gripping knobs
Bird: body, head, wings, feet and tail feathers
Fish: body, head, dorsal fin, tail fin, anal fin, pelvic fin, pectoral fin
Cow: body, neck, head, front legs, back legs, tail and udder.
- Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities
- Packed in a pretty and reusable cotton pouch
- Respect the Montessori principles
- Made in South Africa
- Natural & safe materials
- Clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions - Each puzzle is 20 x 20 cm
Find additional activities to download for free on our Bonus Material Page