Return and Shipping Policy
Valid on orders over R800 to main city centers (excluding townships & post boxes).
Regional areas will incur an additional shipping surcharge.
Orders under R800 will incur a courier fee of R70.
MAIN CITIES INCLUDE:
In Stock products: 1-5 working days via courier
Transit time is in business days (excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays). Please allow additional time for orders shipping outside the main city centers. Delivery hours are between 9-5 Monday to Friday.
Please note that orders are only activated once we have received confirmation of your payment and the payment has cleared.mymontessorihome.co.za assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer. If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal.
RIGHT TO CANCELYou are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you. In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition and unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order and obtain a refund.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact. Please e-mail us first, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge as covered by the shipping insurance against damage in transit. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us.