What are the benefits for the child?
By practicing the various exercises of the lacing frames such as lacing, threading and braiding, the child develops their self-confidence as they learn how to dress on their own and take care of themselves.
This material promotes the child’s fine motor skills and autonomy.
Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities.
- 4 wooden frames with a stand and 6 laces
2-Sewing button frame
3-Circular lacing frame
4-Cross-shaped lacing frame
- Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities
- Packed in a pretty and reusable cotton pouch
- Respect the Montessori principles
- Made in South Africa
- Natural & safe materials
- Clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions - Each frame is 10 x 10 cm