What are the benefits for the child?
By assembling the 3 puzzles, the child develops their understanding of the world around them through the concrete representation of the plants’ structures.
This material boosts the child’s vocabulary, prepares their hand for writing and creates a fertile ground for acquiring scientific knowledge.
Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities.
- 3 wooden plant puzzles with gripping knobs
Tree: trunk, branches, leaves and roots.
Flower: petals, stamens, pistils, and stalk.
Leaf: blade, veins, stalk and stipule.
- Includes instructions for preparing and conducting activities
- Packed in a pretty and reusable cotton pouch
- Respect the Montessori principles
- Made in South Africa
- Natural & safe materials
- Clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions - Each puzzle is 20 x 20 cm
Find additional activities to download for free on our Bonus Material Page